WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
We have all heard of professional coaching but what exactly is it and how could it exactly help a busy business executive? In this episode we explore the value coaching can bring entrepreneurs who want to elevate their leadership game. We discuss what happens in coaching, how you find a qualified coach and how coaching could impact your business and your life. It is all on this episode of Bootstrappers!
- 3:26 Should you hire an executive coach?
- 7:20 How did Sarah start as a professional executive coach?
- 10:20 Allowing people to be who they are living with tolerance
- 12:01 Being vulnerable
- 13:00 Are you ordinary people?
- 14:20 The Entrepreneurial Spirit
- 16:20 The lonely path of the Entrepreneur
- 17:40 The rough edges of the 13%
- 18:05 The 1% of super-high achievers
- 19:00 40% of our actions are based on our choices
- 14:40 Mindfulness
- 26:00 Live in the now
- 27:30 Accountability coach or a Connector?
- 33:00 The professional coaching method
- 34:00 How to match and choose your coach?
- 37:00 The effect of consciousness
- 38:10 Intend on what we focus on
- 39:25 The gift of coaching and strategic thinking
- 42:40 The significant issues of top entrepreneurs
- 43:50 Leadership coaching and social, emotional intelligence
- 45:40 How to calculate success?
- 46:03 Recommendations for new coaches
- 50:00 Emotional intelligence
- 52:26 Leadership skills and the comfort zone
- 53:30 The book of joy
The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World
How to participate in the Book Giveaway - Bootstrappers Guest Choice:
- Step 1: Subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
- Step 2: Subscribe, rate, and leave a review on Apple Podcast Bootstrappers Show by Anequim. We will choose the most insightful review or question.
- The winner will be posted on Facebook.
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Coming from a background as a Licensed Professional Counselor; Sarah Fruehling is leveraging 20+ years of experience as an entrepreneurial private practice therapist with her expert knowledge in relationship dynamics, healthy communication and emotional intelligence to establish a niche in the coaching world. Sarah is the founder of Fruehling Coaching and Facilitation. She currently has a team of 7 international associates who provide world-class coaching and facilitation to their clients. She is a professional certified coach by the International Coaching Federation and a board certified coach. Fruehling has a masters degree from Southern Illinois University and is a Nebraska native, currently living in Omaha with her husband and son.