WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
What does it take to move up as a remote professional and what are the best management techniques for managing remote employees? We break it down on this episode of Bootstrappers.
Gwenn sits down with a successful remote professional, Vicente Garcia, who knows first hand what skills are needed to be a remote professional and manage remote teams because he plays both roles. We’ll talk to him about how he proved himself and earned his promotion to a supervisor role, and what management techniques he has found work best for managing remote teams. Check it out on this episode of Bootstrappers!
- 04:40 Guadalajara City - The Silicon Valley of Mexico
- 05:30 How Vicente started in Property Management
- 06:00 SOP Standard Operation Procedures Importance to develop and sustain a remote structure
- 10:00 Software and tools for remote employees to stay happy and productive
- 11:00 The reality of working remotely in Mexico
- 12:50 Creating a remote working mindset
- 14:00 All you need to make your remote team accountable
- 16:00 How to add value to your organization when you are new in a company
- 20:16 Prepare yourself for a remote interview: Be authentic
- 20:58 Steps to effectively communicate with remote employees
- 25:00 The emotional skills required to manage remote teams
- 28:00 Introverts, extroverts, and remote working
- 31:00 The importance of follow up
How to participate in the Book Giveaway - Bootstrappers Guest Choice:
- Step 1: Subscribe to our Youtube Channel.
- Step 2: Fill out this form
ABOUT OUR GUEST
Vicente has been with Anequim for a year and a half and manages a team of remote professionals at Real Property Management Alamo.